Room: Resident Rate Non Resident Rate
West Room (w/ kitchen) $28 per hour $35 per hour
East Room (w/o kitchen) $22 per hour $28 per hour
Multi-Purpose Room $48 per hour $60 per hour
Picnic Shelter $20 per hour $25 per hour
Gym $40 per hour $50 per hour
Pool $40 per hour $50 per hour
**All Gym rentals must be submitted 5 days prior to rental request** **All Pool requests must be submitted 10 days prior to rental request**
After Hours Attendant/Lifeguard Fees:
$15 per hour from facility close til 10pm
$20 per hour from 10pm to Midnight
*Tables and Chairs are available upon request*
CONDITIONS AND TERMS
- A $200 dollar security deposit is required to reserve any room. This deposit must be in the form of a check or money order. If the room is cleaned, found in good condition, and the tables and chairs are returned properly, the deposit can be picked up, mailed, or shredded after 2 business days of the rental.
- The rental fee is due no later than two weeks prior to the rental date. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation at the Recreation's discretion. If the space is being rented with-in this two week period, full payment and deposit are required at the time of the rental agreement.
- Reservations must be canceled no later than 5 business days prior to rental reservation to receive a full refund.
- Harbison is not responsible for the setup of any equipment or decorations for rented space. Renter may be allowed up to one hour before rental time to begin setup, depending on the surrounding rentals.
- Harbison requires all tables and chairs to be replaced neatly and in their appropriate place and that the room is returned in the condition it was originally rented in. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of a minimum of $50 of the security deposit.
- Harbison does not allow smoking in any part of the building. Alcohol is not allowed on Harbison property. Failure to comply with either rule will result in the immediate dismissal of all members of the renter’s party.
- Renter agrees to maintain order and control over all members of their party, and abide by all Recreation Center rules. Disorderly conduct will result in rental being canceled immediately with no refund.
- The renter is required to keep all members of their party in the space rented. Except for the bathrooms and vending machines, all other areas of the center are off limits.
- At least one person 21 years or older is required for every 10 persons under 18 years of age.
- All rentals being hosted for or attended primarily by persons under the age of 21 must be concluded by 6 P.M.
- Renter further agrees that it shall indemnify, reimburse and hold Owner harmless from all and all manner of costs, expenses, liabilities, damages, actions, cause of actions, suits, dues, sums of money, judgments, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, that any person or entity may have or come to have or allege Harbison Community Center in any way to this Rental Agreement, together with all costs of defense relation to the same.